This potato salad is a bright and refreshing accompaniment to our Symone’s Ras El Hanout Dry Rubbed Chicken Drumsticks. It tastes best at room temperature, so remove from refrigerator an hour or so before serving.
Shopping List & Prep
2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed
3⁄4 cup minced flat-leaf (Italian) parsley
1 small red onion, peeled & minced
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1 tbsp. olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold salted water.
- Cook over medium-high heat until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Combine parsley, red onion, garlic, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Peel and coarsely chop cooled potatoes.
- Add potatoes to dressing and stir gently until potatoes covered in dressing.
- Transfer to medium platter or bowl. Serve.