We love roasting vegetables with our Ras El Hanout. Cauliflower is a classic, but this recipe also works great with carrots or butternut squash.
Ingredients1 medium head cauliflower (or bag of florets)
2 TBSP olive oil
1 TBSP Masi Masa Moroccan Ras El Hanout
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Break the cauliflower into medium florets & slice the core into chunks.
- Place florets and bits on a sheet pan (we line with parchment paper to make clean up easier).
- Sprinkle the florets with the olive oil, salt and Masi Masa Ras El Hanout and mix together (clean hands work best to evenly distribute oil and spices).
- Roast for 15 minutes, turn with a spatula or tongs.
- Roast another 15 minutes, until the florets start to brown.
- Remove from oven and squeeze lemon and bit of extra olive oil onto florets, toss to combine.