- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Start rice.
- In large bowl, mix together 1/4 cup yogurt and 1 TBSP Masi Masa Indian Tikka Masala Spice Blend. Add chicken breasts and coat with yogurt blend. Set aside.
- In large sauté pan or Dutch oven, melt ghee or butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add rest of Masi Masa Indian Tikka Masala Spice Blend. Cook, stirring constantly until spices turn darker, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and ginger. Cook over low heat, stirring often until tomatoes are broken down, 15-20 minutes.
- While sauce is cooking, place chicken breasts on a rack over a sheet pan and roast until cooked through, 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature. Cut into 1-2" chunks.
- If using peas, add to sauce and cook through.
- Remove sauce from heat. Stir in rest of yogurt, heavy cream (if using) and ½ cup chopped cilantro.* Stir in cooked chicken.
- Serve over basmati rice topped with remaining cilantro.
*To avoid splitting, mix a little sauce into the yogurt in a bowl before mixing into the pan of sauce.