Shopping List & Prep (serves 4)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3-4 cups/~1.5 lbs. cauliflower florets (equivalent of 1 large head)
2 TBSP fresh cilantro, flat leaf parsley and/or mint, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets to the garlic/onion mixture. Add Masi Masa Ras El Hanout Spice Blend and mix until cauliflower is well coated.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven, and roast until cauliflower is tender and beginning to turn a light golden brown, approx. 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped cilantro/flat leaf parsley/mint and serve immediately.
NOTE: You can make this recipe even simpler by tossing cauliflower florets (and onion and garlic if you are feeling motivated) with the olive oil and our spice blend and roasting in a single layer on sheet pan.