- Heat grill to 500°
- Place 1 TBSP of Masi Masa Ras El Hanout Spice Blend in a small bowl
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel on both sides.
- Generously sprinkle top of salmon with spice blend (use more from pack if necessary), rub to spread evenly with hands.
- Grill salmon skin-side down for about 3-4 min, then flip it face down and grill for another 3 min or so. Remove the salmon and let it rest 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with 1 TBSP Saucí Verde per serving.
Looking for some side dish ideas? Check out our easy recipes for Moroccan Potato Salad and Tomato, Cucumber & Fresh Herb Salad.